I have always loved sweets and delicious drinks. All my family members are of the same opinion. But nevertheless, due to the constant lack of time, I try to be more selective in choosing recipes. This honey bun cheesecake recipe is amazing! I am sure that if you choose it in order to please yourself and your loved ones with a dessert with cream cheese, then you will not regret it.
If you’re looking for an eye-popping dessert, then this Honey Bun Cheesecake is exactly what you’re looking for. Your friends and family will be impressed with both its taste and appearance. Serve it at your next party or gathering and it will be gone in no time!
Honey bun cheesecake: what is it and how is it different from a traditional cheesecake? What is his secret?
The combination of cinnamon, cream cheese, light brown sugar is a great option for every day and for a festive table. No one can resist Honey bun cheesecake. What’s more, it’s so easy to make! See for yourself and be sure to tell us about your experience in the comments.
Well, I will not waste time, I will immediately reveal all the cards to you. The main secret of this dessert is that this cheesecake conquers not only with cheese filling, but also with the taste of a cinnamon bun.
This is one of the best combinations of flavor trends and one of the most amazing interpretations of cheesecake. Therefore, the honey bun cheesecake recipe is no longer in the cookbook, but in my head – I often cook it and no longer look at the instructions at all, because I remember everything.
Honey bun cheesecake recipe: preparation. Nuances, necessary products, step-by-step instructions
I want to draw your attention to the fact that a delicious dessert, namely Honey bun cheesecake, cannot be obtained without the use of quality ingredients. Pay special attention to the choice of good cream cheese and natural honey. It is these components that largely determine the taste of your dish.
Products you will need:
- Cream cheese – use only softer the cream cheese and 8 oz. (traditionally one pack)
- Sugar – traditional white in the amount of ¼ cup. Can be replaced with powdered sugar.
- Chicken egg – 1 unit.
- Flour – in this Honey bun cheesecake, despite the large variety of varieties in the store, I use the most common flour (the main thing is to choose only the best variety) – the amount is 2 tablespoons.
- Vanilla – I chose an extract and this is the most convenient form of this product. Enough 1 teaspoon.
- Yellow cake mix – buy 1 package. Typically, a pack has a weight of 18.25 ounces.
- Whipped cream – In this Honey bun cheesecake, I used one of the ones I buy most often, which is Cool whip Light. Defrost beforehand. The required amount is 8 oz.
- Rum flavoring (if you are not a fan of flavorings, you can use natural rum in the amount of 1 tablespoon) – 1 teaspoon is needed.
- Honey – we choose only natural honey! We need two tablespoons.
- Butter – it must first be melted. Quantity – ½ cup.
- Fresh pineapple pulp. Grate beforehand. Quantity – ¾ cup.
- Light brown sugar. Prepare ¾ cup.
- Ground cinnamon.
I also want to note that the number of products presented above is designed for 12-15 servings. If you need more or less, then you need to increase the ingredients for the Honey bun cheesecake in proportion.
Honey bun cheesecake recipe: a simple and step-by-step guide to making the most delicious dessert in our family
Step 1 Preparing the oven
First of all, preheat oven. I set it to 350 degrees and leave to do other preparatory work for the preparation of Honey bun cheesecake.
We also need a baking dish (it’s spring form pan). I have it has the following dimensions – 13 * 9 inches.
Step 2. Mix ingredients for the first layer in a separate bowl mix
Take a suitable container – a bowl is best. In it, using a blender or mixer, you need to beat cream cheese, vanilla extract, sugar, egg. We make softer the cream cheese, as well as other added ingredients.
Beat cream cheese – to get a light and fluffy mass, it is better not to use the maximum power of the mixer. Sufficiently low or medium speed.As a result, you should get an airy and light consistency.
We take our form and carefully lay out the contents of the bowl.
This is also a good time to set aside 1 cup of the whipped filling. We will need it in the next steps.
Step 3. Preparing the second layer of Honey bun cheesecake in a separate bowl mix
We take our mixture for the cake and add melted butter, flour to it. The resulting mass must be mixed. In this case, it is enough to use a spoon or spatula. Gradually add chopped pineapple.
We put the resulting pour batter into a spring form pan to the first layer.
Step 4: Preparing the third Layer of cheesecake batter
Let’s take another bowl. Mix together honey, light brown sugar, cinnamon, rum (or rum flavor), and ¼ cup cake mix. The result should be a fairly stiff dough. This is a special honey layer that adds zest to this recipe. Pour batter it with spoons on the second layer.
Step 5. Baking Honey bun cheesecake
We put the baking dish in a preheated oven. It usually takes 40-45 minutes to cook. Left cheesecake sit in oven in for another 40 minutes. But since all ovens are different and have their own nuances, I recommend that you check the readiness in the old proven way – stick a toothpick. If it remains clean, then you can get it. If the toothpick has crumbs, then Left cheesecake sit in oven in for another 5-10 minutes.
Now you need chill loosely covered cheesecake. After that, on top of it, lay out the whipped cream.
For topping, you can use other options. For example, you can make a traditional cream cheese topping. You need to beat cream cheese with powdered sugar. You can put nuts on top and add a little honey.
Useful tips and tricks
Well, I’m glad you enjoyed the recipe. In addition to the main instruction, I want to share with you some life hacks:
- Remember, the first and most important step is to preheat oven. If this is not done and immediately start whipping the cream cheese, preparing the dough, then you risk eventually getting an unevenly cooked biscuit.
- Another important point – all the ingredients should be at hand. Moreover, it is desirable that they be at room temperature.
- When making layers, be careful not to mix too much. Otherwise, this will cause the cheesecake to be not airy, but tough.
- The easiest way to bake a biscuit is with a detachable shape. This allows you to easily and quickly get the cooked dough.
- Be sure to give chill loosely covered cheesecake. This guarantees the best taste!
- If you are afraid that the dough will stick to the form, then grease it with oil beforehand.
I also want to draw your attention to the fact that this is not the only Honey bun cheesecake recipe. Each hostess makes her own changes and changes the ingredients (light brown sugar, rum flavor, etc.). The result is a multitude of interpretations. I will say more, even everyone makes cheesecake batter in different ways. I always have a positive attitude toward experiments!
Read also other delicious recipes:
Nutritional value of Honey bun cheesecake
- Fat: 17 g
- carbohydrates: 26 g
- fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 4.5 g
- Cholesterol: 57 mg
- Sodium: 206 mg
- Potassium: 107 mg
I draw your attention to the fact that the calculation was made on the basis of such initial data – 1 serving is 1/8 of an 8-inch cake. As a result, 1 serving will have 273 calories.
In what ways does a honey bun enhance the preparation of cheesecake?
Honey Bun Cheesecake can be made in numerous ways. One person likes to keep their cake in the freezer, while another prefers to bake it and keep it at room temperature. Honey Bun Cheesecake is best made in the oven, therefore that’s what you should do if you’re looking for a recipe. The result will be a more consistent taste and texture.
To what extent does the honey bun affect the cooking time of a cheesecake?
A cheesecake with a honey bun takes around an hour to bake. This, however, is very dependent on the size of your cake and the number of layers you intend to bake. Refrigeration is a great time saver and should be considered when making Honey Bun Cheesecake.
In what ways do you recommend storing the honey bun cheesecake?
Honey Bun Cheesecake will keep for up to seven days in the fridge. On the other hand, it can be frozen and kept for up to three months. Wrap it tightly with cling film and place it in the freezer.
When will my Honey Bun Cheesecake be ready?
Honey Bun Cheesecakes are done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Try poking a toothpick into the center of the cake to see if it comes out clean. If it hasn’t risen enough, the cake requires more time in the oven.
Can I substitute another kind of cheese for the cream cheese in the honey bun cheesecake?
Absolutely, if you don’t have cream cheese on hand, you can use any kind of cheese for the honey bun cheesecake. It’s possible that the flavor and consistency will change significantly. Cream cheese and ricotta cheese are great options if you’re hoping to add a unique flavor to your dish.
- Taro Lavender Latte: A Unique and Delicious Beverage - June 30, 2023
- What Does Pine Needle Tea Taste Like: Exploring the Flavors of Nature - June 21, 2023
- A Guide to Pumpkin Masala Latte: Discover the Spiced Delight - May 28, 2023